In addition to Telecom Realty Corporation’s telecom/cell site property management services, we offer our clients real estate brokerage services in California including:
Guiding property purchasers through the maze of buying a property or building that already has a cell site by answering questions such as:
- ‘If I buy the property, does the cell site lease come with it?’
- ‘What purchase price adjustments should I consider if the cell site lease has already been sold off in advance of my planned purchase?’
- ‘How will an existing cell site lease on the property I want to buy impact my ability to develop the property in the future?’
- ‘Do I need an attorney to close the purchase?’
Increasing the sales value for sellers of properties that already have a cell site or telecom lease by various means, including:
- ‘Is it better to sell the property with the telecom/cell site lease?’
- ‘If I sell the property with the the existing telecom/cell site lease, how much should that increase the sales price?’
- ‘Should I retain telecom/cell site lease after the sale of the property?’
- ‘If I keep the telecom/cell site lease after the sale, will I have to discount the property?’
- ‘Do I need an attorney to close the sale?’
Dealing with radio frequency emissions disclosures
Questions? Please call us on (424) 276-2000
or send us an email on Info@TelecomRE.com
Telecom/Cell site landlords: Would you like a free initial consultation?
Please click here.
Sign up for our free Telecom/Cell Site Landlord Newsletter!